We are Africa’s premier healthcare cooperative company using technology to create a health-sharing economy for low-middle income earners to access health protection benefits in sachets(portion sizes).
We are bridging the gap in primary care for the informal sector. We are on a mission to close the protection gap amongst the uninsured and underinsured across communities in Africa via innovative healthcare-financing models.
We envision challenging traditional health insurance by being Africa’s premiere and preferred platform for solving out-of-pocket health expenses via innovative health-financing models and building a health-sharing economy for Africans.
We are an ethos-driven business on a mission to change the narrative in the health and well-being of the workforce in Africa to achieve optimized and quality health coverage (in line with WHO S.D.G3.8) by shifting paradigms from:
- Monopoly of data-to-data democratization
- Historical data-to-predictive data
- Traditional actuarial-to-A.I. predictions
- Deliver short-term health insurance products for the underinsured –to personalized products for the uninsured.
- Reduce the risk of households’ vulnerability as a result of out-of-pocket catastrophic health expenses
- Create a new economy of short-term policies and solutions empowering the gig economy, digital nomads, and bottom-of-pyramid markets to pool and save funds.
- Insulate the economy financially for health coverage within a shared economy system.